The Quality Assurance Policy (QAP) is intended to provide the framework for ensuring quality control work of those waste-related activities affecting waste management system.
It is our goal to assure that proper focus is given and adequate resources are provided for QA, and that all QA issues are resolved.
The “NexGen Energia” management team encourages all personnel to identify problems and offer solutions, and is committed to continuous quality improvement.
This plan identifies processes to identification of specific documentation, reviews, hold points, and corrective actions. It is the policy of the Waste Management Quality team to identify hazards in our activities, plan the work to mitigate those hazards, use appropriate controls while work, assess our performance after the work is completed, and incorporate lessons learned into our processes.
The Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) is an integral part of a management system designed to ensure that the activities are planned, performed, documented, and verified in a manner that assures a quality product.
This Quality assurance plan has the following arrangement;
- Management Quality Assurance Functions – Waste manager’s personnel have overall responsibility for the quality of work performed. They are responsible for the strategic direction of the organization, assuring that waste activities are planned, organized, managed, developed, and implemented.
- Planning – QA related activities are planned and scheduled as early as practical and prior to the start of the activity, so that QA requirements may be adequately implemented.
2.PERSONAL TRAINING: Our waste management Quality personnel involved in quality affecting activities must receive orientation and training to assure proper understanding of QA requirements prior to initiation of the activities.
- Orientation, Training, and Evaluation of Personnel: In-house Training and outside vendors and agencies through course work, seminars, conferences, and other educational opportunities.
- Orientation and Training of Waste Generators: Guide process knowledge to personnel who generate waste must be adequately trained to ensure the quality of waste accumulation.
3.QUALITY IMPROVEMENT: Quality exception reports are issued for inadequate characterization of wastes.
- Tracking and Closure of NCRs: Tracks the status of all NCRs from origination until closure.
- Trend Analysis: The ultimate purpose of this trend analysis is to proactively note trends that require a management response before the trend becomes an actual problem.
- Lessons Learned: This includes overcome of bad work experience and further improvement, good performance and Lessons Learned for future activities.
- Observation of Work: Periodic observation of routine activities identifies areas where procedures should be improved, and assures that employees are adhering to procedures and safety requirements.
- Corrective Actions: Addressing area of concern and deficiencies and take a corrective action to overcome this issue.
4.DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS:
- Operating Procedures: These include inspection and verification of the operability and calibration of measuring and testing equipment; and inspection of the facility, safety systems, and equipment, among others.
- Waste Management Documents: These documents address the policies and practices from which specific procedures and instructions.
- Operating & programmatic Records: It is required to compliance for waste tracking activities.
- Work Plans: Work Plans are prepared for an operations activity not identified in existing procedures.
5.WORK PROCESSES: At a minimum, line management must have auditable evidence of the identification and control of hazards in their responsible workplaces.
6.DESIGN: A system is designed to meet all waste tracking requirements of the Hazardous Waste Treatment and Storage Permit Application for the Hazardous Waste Handling Facility.
7.PROCUREMENT: Procurement is done as per specified in the appropriate procurement documents.
8.INSPECTION & TESTING: Inspection is done as per specified in the appropriate ITP documents.
9.MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENT: Management assessment is done as per documents.
10.INDEPENDENT ASSESSMENT: Individual assessment is done as per documents.